Roald Smith Construction Inc is hiring a Carpenter to carry out the activities and responsibilities listed in the job description. Candidates who meet this job requirement are encouraged to apply as this is a full-time role with flexible work hours. Interviews would be conducted and candidates who perform well will be awarded the job to start their employment process immediately. LMIA has approved this job position.
Full job description
The candidate chosen is responsible for:
- Determining specifications and calculating requirements, blueprints, drawings, and sketches must be interpreted.
- Windows, doors, stairs, moldings, and hardware must be fitted and installed.
- Establish walls and roof structures, put in floor beams, lay subflooring, and construct foundations.
- Measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- Maintain and repair wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants, and other establishments.
Ideal job requirement
The candidate chosen is required to:
- Have excellent oral communication skills
- Must be able to work with little or no supervision
- Must have good time management skills
- Should be in a healthy state to perform tasks
- Must have the ability to adapt to changes
- Should be dependable and authentic
- Be result driven and always geared up
- Punctual to work
- Must be flexible and have a good sense of judgment
- No educational degree is required for this job
- 1-2years experience In the related role
- Full-time job
- Fluency in English
- Kingston, ON
The candidate chosen would work in conditions where:
- Repetitive tasks are done
- Should be willing to handle the large workload
The candidate chosen would work in an environment where:
- Physical challenging tasks are done
- Willing to work under pressure
- The candidate chosen would earn $25.00-$30.00 per hour while working for 37.5hrs per week
How to Apply
Firstly, make sure you’ve gone through our previous content on steps to apply for jobs in Canada. After that, you can send an application to the e-mail below.