German citizenship by investment is being opened to foreign residents, investors, venture capitalists to invest and become German citizens. This is actualized after staying in the country for a minimum of eight-years. Germany is a country in Europe, it is popularly known for its captivating rich and diverse culture which has history portrayed in its architectural designs, Cathedrals, Monuments, etc.
Germany is recognized for having an enormous national economy in Europe and it is highly demanded by travelers in the world, it will interest you to know that the cost of living in Germany is affordable and Germans are known to have a natural love for beer and football. We are going to see the benefits of becoming a German citizen.
Benefits of Germany Citizenship by Investment
The following are the things one tends to enjoy as a result of becoming a German citizen:
1. German & European Union Residency:
As a German citizen, it opens doors for immigrants to enjoy other several opportunities. Immigrants also have access to travel to other European countries that is a member of the European Union.
2. World-Renowned Healthcare:
In Germany, they have quality healthcare to cater to their citizens. The good thing about this healthcare they do come at a subsidized rate because they are being sponsored by the German government. Therefore, you don’t have to spend money on acquiring healthcare as a citizen.
3. Personal Security:
For investors coming into this country, they can rest assured their investment is well secured from criminals. This is the major reason behind the immigration of foreign investors from other countries such as Turkey, South Africa, Lebanon, etc.
4. World-Class Education:
Foreign investors who have obtained German citizenship by investment, their children, or wards can be enrolled in any of the schools in Germany. The good thing about schooling in Germany is that they have a good environment for fast learning and assimilation.
Investment Requirements for Germany Citizenship by Investment
For non-citizens who intend to invest and become residents of Germany, It is expected that you meet the following requirements to enable you to apply:
- You must accept the Immigration laws which are about self-employment.
- Foreigners must partake in economic activity in a local district by making Investment either through buying of real estate or making entrepreneurial Investment into a regional development fund.
- Individual applying must be the main applicant.
- The applicant must be at least 18 years old.
- The applicant must have no record of crime.
- The applicant may add his or her Partner and Children under the age of 18 years in the application.
Processing Time for Germany Citizenship by Investment
Germany citizenship by investment application covers one month, while other procedures on investment and approval from authority may take longer. While waiting for it to be processed, the applicant should enroll in a German class to have some level of proficiency in the language.
Other Important Contents
- Who Else Wants Invitation Letter for a Schengen Visa?
- Moving to Switzerland: All You Need to Know
- Ireland Immigration: Everything You Need to Know
German citizenship by investment is one of the fastest ways of becoming a citizen of this country. You can invest in real estate with €250,000 and €100,000 for the Regional Development Fund. In as much you can meet the requirements, then you will be considered for this type of citizenship.