Are you looking for a convenient way to bank on the go? Look no further than the GTBank USSD code! This code can be used to access your account, transfer funds, and more – all from your mobile phone. With the GTBank USSD transfer code, you can easily transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria. All you need is the recipient’s bank account number and your own GTBank account number.
What is GTBank USSD Code?
The GTBank USSD code is a code that can be used by GTBank customers in Nigeria to access their accounts. This code can be used to check your account balance, transfer money, pay bills, and more. These are the different GTBank USSD Codes:
Here is a list of GTBank USSD codes that you can use:
*737# – This is the code you will use to access your GTBank account.
*737*2# – This code is used to check your account balance.
*737*3# – This code is used to transfer money to another GTBank account.
*737*4# – This code is used to pay bills.
*737*5# – This code is used to buy airtime for yourself or someone else.
*737*6# – This code is used to open a new GTBank account.
What are the Benefits of using the GTBank USSD code?
The GTBank USSD code has different benefits such as
- For checking account statements.
- For transferring funds from one bank to another.
- For making online payments or transactions.
- It is a quick and easy way to access account information.
- You can make a payment or online transfer remotely.
- It is a safe and secure process for any online transaction because a pin is used to protect the account.
- You can set up a security question should you forget your PIN
Read also: How to Check Account Balance on GTBank
How To Activate GTBank USSD Code On Mobile Phone
To activate the GTBank USSD code on your mobile phone, simply dial *737# and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter your 4-digit GTBank PIN to complete the activation. Once you have activated the USSD code, you can start using it to perform various banking transactions.
The GTBank USSD code is a convenient way to bank on the go. With this code, you can do everything from checking your account balance to transferring money – all from your mobile phone. So if you are a GTBank customer in Nigeria, make sure to activate the USSD code on your phone and start enjoying the convenience of banking on the go!
Different Ways of Accessing GTBank with USSD
How to Access your GTBank Account with USSD Code
To use the *737# USSD code, simply dial *737# from your mobile phone and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter your GTBank account number and then your 4-digit PIN. Once you have entered these, you will be able to access your account and start using the various features.
How to Access your GTBank Account Balance with USSD Code
To check your account balance, simply dial *737*2# and follow the prompts. You will be asked to enter your 4-digit PIN, after which your account balance will be displayed. It is advisable to follow the outline process sequentially to avoid any errors.
How to Transfer funds from my GTBank Account with USSD Code
If you want to transfer money, using GTBank transfer code method, dial *737*3# and select the “Transfer Money” option. You will be prompted to enter the recipient’s account number, the amount you wish to transfer, and your 4-digit PIN. Once the transaction is complete, you will receive a confirmation message.
How to Pay Bills from my GTBank with USSD Code
You have to enter the USSD code *737*4# on your phone’s keypad, select the ‘Payments’ option, choose the ‘Bills’ option, enter the amount you wish to pay, and enter the biller’s code (this can be found on your bill), and confirm the payment by entering your PIN.
How to Buy Airtime from my GTBank with USSD Code
To buy airtime from your GTBank account, simply dial *737*5# and follow the prompts. You will be able to choose the amount of airtime you wish to purchase, and the transaction will be completed instantly.
How to Open a New GTBank with USSD Code
To open a new GTBank account with the USSD code, simply dial *737*6# and follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to provide some personal information, including your name and address. Once you’ve completed the registration process, you’ll be able to start using your account immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I use GTBank USSD Code?
- To use GTBank USSD Code, simply dial *737# on your mobile phone and follow the prompts.
- What can I do with GTBank USSD Code?
- You can use GTBank USSD Code to check your account balance, transfer money, pay bills, and more.
- Is there a charge for using GTBank USSD Code?
- No, there is no charge for using GTBank USSD Code. However, please note that your mobile service provider may charge you for data usage.
- Is the GTBank USSD code safe to use?
- Yes, the GTBank USSD code is safe to use. Your information is secure and you can only access your account with your PIN.