If you have an FCMB account, then you may want to know how to check your account balance. There are a few different ways that you can do this. You can either go online and check your balance through the FCMB website, or you can give them a call and speak to a customer service representative.
Different FCMB Banking Codes
There are different banking codes that you can use to check your account balance. These codes are as follows:
- To check your account balance, dial *322*0# on your phone*
- For mini statements, dial *322*1# on your phone*
- To transfer funds, dial *322*2# on your phone*
- To buy airtime, dial *322*3# on your phone*
Read also: How to Check Account Balance on GTBank
How To Check Fcmb Account Balance
There are a few different ways that you can check your FCMB account balance. You can either go online and check your balance through the FCMB website, or you can give them a call and speak to a customer service representative:
Checking Your Balance Online
If you have an FCMB account, then you can follow these steps to check your balance online:
- Go to the FCMB website and log in to your account.
- Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your account balance on the main page.
- If you want to check your balance in more detail, you can click on the “Accounts” tab and then select “Check Balance” from the drop-down menu.
- This will give you a breakdown of your balance, as well as any pending transactions.
- You can also view your balance history by clicking on the “History” tab. This will show you a list of all transactions that have been made on your account, both pending and completed.
Checking Your Balance by Phone
Here are the steps on how to check your balance by phone:
- Call FCMB customer service at 234-0700-FCMB (32 62).
- When prompted, enter your 16-digit account number.
- Enter your 4-digit personal identification number (PIN).
- Listen to the options provided and choose the one for checking your account balance.
- Follow the instructions provided.
That’s all you need to do! Once you’ve followed these steps, you’ll be able to check your account balance quickly and easily over the phone.
How to Check FCMB Mini Statement
If you want to check your balance online, then you will need to log into the FCMB website. Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your account balance on the main page. If you want to get more detailed information about your account, then you can click on the “Account Details” link. This will take you to a page where you can see all of the transactions that have been made on your account.
If you would prefer to speak to someone in person, then you can give FCMB customer service a call. They will be able to help you check your account balance and answer any other questions that you may have about your account.
How to Transfer Funds
There are different ways to transfer funds from one FCMB account to another:
- Online Banking:
Online banking makes it possible to transfer funds from your account to another FCMB account holder’s account. To do this, log in to your online banking account, select the ‘Transfers’ tab, and then follow the instructions. You will need the recipient’s account number and FCMB bank sort code.
- Mobile Banking App:
Another way to transfer funds is by using the FCMB mobile app. With the app, you can transfer funds using either the Quickteller or USSD codes. To use the Quickteller code, dial *322# and follow the prompts. For USSD transfers, dial *389*214# and again, follow the prompts.
- Through the Bank:
You can also visit any FCMB branch and request a transfer form. Fill out the form and hand it in at the counter. The teller will process the transfer for you, but it is important to fill in the correct banking details to avoid errors.
How to Buy Airtime
If you have an FCMB account, you can easily buy airtime by logging into the FCMB website. Once you’re logged in, click on the “Airtime” tab and select the amount of airtime you want to purchase. You can also choose to pay for your airtime using your FCMB debit or credit card.
FCMB Account Balance Checking Charge
Some people may not know that there is a charge for checking your account balance with FCMB. The charge is N10 per inquiry and it will be deducted from your account balance. So, if you have an N1000 balance, and you check your balance twice in one day, you will be charged N20 and your new balance will be N980.
While this charge may seem small, it can add up over time, so it’s important to be aware of it. If you find that you are being charged for balance inquiries more than you would like, you can always switch to another bank that doesn’t charge for this service.
Taking Advantage of FCMB’s Other Services
In addition to checking your account balance, there are other services that FCMB offers which can be extremely useful. For example, you can set up direct debits and standing orders through FCMB, which can help you to manage your finances more effectively. You can also transfer money between FCMB accounts, and even make payments to other banks through FCMB. So if you’re looking for a full-service bank, then FCMB is worth considering.
Other Interesting Contents
- How to Write an Application Letter to Request a Scholarship
- Study and Work in Canada: Everything You Need to Know
- Beginners Guide: Steps to Apply for Jobs in Canada
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the phone number for FCMB customer service?
- The phone number for FCMB customer service is 080-6238-2263.
- I forgot my login information for the FCMB website. What should I do?
- If you have forgotten your login information for the FCMB website, simply click on the “Forgot Password” link on the login page and follow the instructions.