Are you looking for a way to check your UBA account balance? You’ve come to the right place! In this blog post, we will show you how to do just that. UBA is one of the leading banks in Nigeria, and millions of people use its services every day. Therefore, whether you’re a new customer or an old one, this blog post is for you!
History of UBA Bank
It was founded in 1949, United Bank for Africa (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with a presence in 19 African countries and three global financial centers: London, Paris, and New York. UBA has over 11 million customers and more than 750 business offices across the world. The bank offers a wide range of products and services to individuals, small businesses, and corporate clients.
UBA is committed to providing world-class banking services to its customers and supporting the development of Africa’s economies. In line with this commitment, UBA has launched several innovative initiatives including the UBA Foundation, which supports education and economic empowerment programs across Africa.
What is UBA Mobile Banking?
UBA Mobile banking is a service that allows you to access your account, transfer funds, pay bills, and do other transactions using your mobile phone. It is a safe and convenient way to the bank, and it is available to all UBA customers.
How do I register for UBA Mobile Banking?
If you are a new customer, you will need to visit a UBA branch and open an account. Once you have done this, you can register for mobile banking by following the steps below:
- Visit the UBA website and click on the ‘Mobile Banking’ tab.
- Click on the ‘Register Now’ button and fill in your details.
- You will receive a confirmation message with your activation code.
- Enter the activation code into the app and start using UBA Mobile Banking!
How do I check my Account balance?
Once you have registered for UBA Mobile Banking, you can check your account balance by following these steps:
- Open the app and log in with your username and password.
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab.
- Your account balance will be displayed on the screen.
Read also: How to Check Account Balance on GTBank
Different Methods on How to Check UBA Account Balance
To check your UBA account balance, you can:
- Use the UBA mobile app
- Check your balance online
- Call customer service
- Visit a branch in person
Let’s take a closer look at each of these methods.
- Using the UBA Mobile App:
If you have a smartphone, the easiest way to check your balance is by using the UBA mobile app. This app is available for both Android and iOS devices, and it’s completely free to download. Once you’ve installed the app, simply open it up and log in with your online banking credentials. Your account balance will be displayed on the main screen.
- Checking Your Balance Online:
You can also check your balance by logging into your account on the UBA website. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see your balance on the main page. If you have multiple accounts with UBA, you’ll be able to view them all here.
- Calling Customer Service:
If you need help checking your balance, you can always call UBA customer service. The number to call is 01-279-8000. Once you’re on the line, simply follow the prompts and you’ll be able to get in touch with a live customer service representative who can assist you.
- Visiting a Branch in Person:
This is probably the most convenient method if you’re already at a UBA ATM, but it will also work if you’re at any ATM in Nigeria. To use this method, simply insert your UBA ATM card into the machine and enter your PIN. Once you’re logged in, you’ll be able to see your account balance on the main screen.
Other Interesting Contents
- Updated List of Best Paying Jobs in Consumer Services
- Study and Work in Canada: Everything You Need to Know
- How to Write an Application Letter to Request a Scholarship
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I check my account balance with UBA?
- There are a few different ways that you can check your account balance with UBA. You can either call customer care, send an SMS, visit a UBA ATM, or log into your online account.
- What is the minimum balance for a UBA account?
- The minimum balance for a UBA account is NGN 500. This is the amount that you will need to maintain in your account to keep it active.
- How can I check my UBA account number?
- If you have a physical UBA ATM card, your account number will be printed on the front of the card. If you do not have an ATM card, you can log into your online account to find your account number.
- What is the UBA USSD code for checking account balances?
- The UBA USSD code for checking account balance is *565*0#. You can use this code to check your balance from your phone.
- I forgot my UBA PIN, what should I do?
- If you forget your UBA PIN, you will need to visit a UBA ATM or branch so that you can reset it. You will not be able to reset your PIN on your own.
- How do I transfer money from my UBA account?
- There are a few different ways that you can transfer money from your UBA account. You can either use the UBA mobile app or the UBA internet banking platform, or you can visit a UBA ATM.