In this article, I’ll be guiding you guys everything you need to know about Investor visa Dubai, how you can apply along with the criteria and eligibility.
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. It’s a beautiful city with lot of economic development which attracts foreign visitors and investors.
Recently, lot of entrepreneurs sees great potential in Dubai because most of them have made huge returns on their investment in Dubai. However, the advantages of creating your business enterprise in Dubai include one hundred per cent foreign capital of the company and repatriation of capital and profits. Also, there is no tax on profits of commercial organizations and individuals.
There are lot of benefits entrepreneurs get investing in Dubai and few of these benefits includes;
- The growing economy of Dubai, which is also a helping factor to most businesses in Dubai.
- It’s a tourism centre. This means, there are lot of foreign visitors from all over the world that come to visit Dubai and also get connected to businesses. However, your business becomes global through Dubai.
- It’s a safe and secured place to create a business or invest in one
- There is lot of ease doing business in Dubai alongside relaxed tax rule. As known, Dubai doesn’t impose personal income tax.
- Dubai is a ministry for happiness and also politically stable. You should know that when a country isn’t stable politically, it can affect the country’s economy which also affects enterprises indirectly.
About Investor visa in Dubai
If you’re an investor and looking forward to reside in Dubai, you can obtain an investor visa Dubai. The investor visa Dubai allows you (foreign visitors) to enter, stay and get involved in business activities in Dubai. However, there are certain criteria you must look into before you can obtain such visa.
Benefits of obtaining Investors visa
The benefits of holding the investors visa Dubai includes;
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits.
- No cooperate tax on profits of commercial organizations and individuals
- You also get the benefits of hiring other international recruitment
- You can always increase the tenure of visa validity
- You also become eligible to obtain resident visa
- You become eligible to open a cooperate account in UAE.
- Also, you get to obtain the Emirate ID
Criteria to qualify you for Investor visa
There are certain eligibility factors that are looked into before you’re being granted the investor visa in Dubai. This includes;
- Applicants must invest a minimum of 70,000 AED
- As a businessperson, you’re not required to work anywhere except the organization you invested in
Once you must have invested in the stipulated government-guaranteed project or opened your enterprise, you can then apply for a resident visa which attracts 300 AED administration fee.
Processing fees for Investor visa Dubai
- The investor visa entry permit application costs 360 AED
- If you want to get the visa inside the country, it would cost you 680 AED
- For visa position amendment, you’re to pay 510 AED
- You pay another 300 AED for medicals
- You also pay 370 AED for obtaining Emirate ID for 3years
- Lastly, you pay 760 AED for visa stamping for 3years.
- Passport-sized photograph
- Provide a Copy of Memorandum of Association (for LLC)
- Copy of trade licence
- Copy of service agent contract if applicable
- Copy of partnership contract if applicable
- Emirate ID of other partners if applicable
- Copy of immigration establishment card
- Copy of your bank statement for the last 6 months
- Medical certificate.
Once you meet up with the criteria, you’ll be granted the investor visa in Dubai which is valid for 3 years and of course be renewed. You can also read through my previous article on how to apply for Dubai residence visa online.
If you’ve any question related to investor visa Dubai, setting up a business in Dubai or any other related question, please do let me know via comment section. I won’t hesitate to give you feedback. Also, don’t forget to share this article with your social friends via the social share buttons.