Senior Game Designer
Kwalee creates games that connect individuals, their experiences, and their passions. As an employer, we are dedicated to ensuring that everyone on our team has the opportunity to succeed by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colors, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders, and circumstances. With multiple voices in our teams, we bring many fresh, exciting, and innovative ideas to the table; it makes for a better workplace and helps us develop better games for everyone! This is how we will go as a firm since these voices are crucial. This is a visa sponsorship job and the employer will provide you with a ‘Certificate of sponsorship reference number’ and a copy of your ‘Certificate of sponsorship’ after employment. Afterward, you can process your visa.
- Creating an interesting game experience for users
- As a member of the design team, you will be responsible for several mobile game projects, as well as developing game flowcharts, diagrams, and design documents.
- Modifying game ideas in response to user feedback, play testing, and real-time metrics.
- Understanding mobile gamers’ requirements and motivations.
- Creating, and fine-tuning game mechanics and user interface flow.
- Understanding of mobile free-to-play game monetization and advertising strategies.
- Extensive experience developing hypercasual mobile games.
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities.
- Positivity, independence, and teamwork skills are all assets.
- Strong, inventive, and unique concepts capable of delighting players with challenges, humor, surprises, and enjoyment.
- Experience with live operations, A/B testing, and telemetry for mobile games.
- Writing abilities that are creative.
- Full time
- Visa sponsorship available
- Relocation support
- Monthly employee award
- Access to an on-site gym
How to Apply
Firstly, make sure you’ve gone through our previous content on steps to apply for jobs in the UK. After that, you can then send an application to this link https://jobs.jobvite.com/careers/kwalee/job/o492kfwj?__jvst=Job%20Board&__jvsd