If you are confused about writing an invitation letter, by the end of this article you will get go see a good sample invitation letter for a US visa. Any individual who wants to write this type of invitation letter must be residing in the United States of America. It will be hilarious to see someone staying in Germany, and then writing an invitation letter to someone to come meet him or her in the US. A legal US resident who is writing this invitation letter to some to join them in the US doesn’t mean he or she wants to give the invited person a US visa.
If the applicant or candidate has an interest in obtaining a US visa, then the candidate must follow the normal procedures with the right documents to get it. There is no short cut to this because the right things are to be done. This helps the embassy to know all the plans of the invited person when he or she gets to the United States of America. The invitation letter can be formal or informal it depends on the person who is writing it. The invitation letter for a US visa should be sent to the invited person on time.
What is an Invitation Letter for a US Visa?
This is a letter written by a US citizen or resident to invite someone to come over to join him or her in the US. The invited person will be acknowledged by the US embassy as he or she travels to the US. In some cases, the applicant in the US can even indicate that they will be the ones sponsoring the trip, and accommodation. The invitation letter is not the only thing one can use when applying for an Invitation Letter for a US visa.
What to include in the Invitation Letter for a US Visa?
The following are the things an Invitation Letter for a US visa should have:
- The full name of the guest (the way it appears on the international passport).
- The number on the international passport of the guest.
- The contact address and phone number of your guest and it should appear the same way with the US application form.
- Indicate the kind of relationship between you and the guest.
- State the aim of the invitation
- Detailed information on expenditures, and of the guest in the US.
- The time duration your guest will stay in the US.
- The date he/she will be leaving the US.
Host Requirements to Write An Invitation Letter for US Visa
These are the following requirements:
- The host must reside in the US.
- The host must have an apartment to accommodate the guest.
- The host’s residence or apartment should be registered.
Other Interesting Contents
- Who Else Wants Invitation Letter for a Schengen Visa?
- How to Obtain a Working Holiday USA Visa
- How to Apply for USA Study Visa in just Steps
Sample of Invitation Letter for a US Visa
This is a sample letter for a US residence to a guest:
[The Host’s name]
[Full Contact address]
(Work): [(YYY) YYY-YYYY]
(Home): [(YYY) YYY-YYYY]
Email: [email address]
[The Visitor’s name]
[The Visitor’s Address]
I’m inviting you to come and spend your leave with us in the US. We have already arranged for us to visit lovely destination sites like [names of the tourist places to visit]. I think this will be a good avenue for you to have a taste of the American culture. I will fund your entire trip in the US including other things such as food, accommodation, health insurance, etc.
I will send the necessary documents that will help you obtain your tourist visa from the US consulate [Name of US Consulate, e.g. Rowland Consulate].